This recipe makes 2 sandwiches. Each sandwich contains 12g of whole grains.
6 slices Nature’s Harvest® Buttertop Made With Whole Grain
1/2 c. low fat mayonnaise
4 romaine lettuce leaves
8 slices tomatoes
8 slices crispy cooked turkey bacon
8 oz. sliced roasted turkey
8 slices avocado
Salt and pepper
- Toast the bread in a toaster, or under a broiler on both sides.
- Cut the lettuce leaves in half crosswise and form into 4 neat stacks.
- On a clean work surface, arrange 3 bread slices in a row. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over 1 side of each bread slice.
- Place a lettuce stack on top of the first bread slice, top with 2 tomato slices, 2 avocado slices, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place 2 slices turkey bacon over the tomatoes (broken to fit neatly if necessary) and top with 1/8 of the turkey (without letting any hang over the sides). Season the turkey with salt and pepper, to taste.