4 slices Nature’s Harvest® Honey Wheat Made with Whole Grain Bread
2 slices bacon
⅔ cup milk
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
Pinch of salt
¼ cup blueberries
Cinnamon Sugar Bread:
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon butter, melted
2 circle-shaped cookie cutters
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F and place bacon on a baking sheet. Fold bacon into scarf shape and cook 10-15 minutes or to desired doneness.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Dunk slice of bread in egg mixture, making sure each side is covered, and place onto hot skillet. Cook a couple minutes on both sides, or until golden brown.
3. Using 2 circle-shaped cookie cutters, one slightly smaller than the other, cut two larger circles and two smaller circles out of French toast to make the heads and bodies of the snowmen.
4. Place the smaller circles above the larger ones and place a bacon scarf in between. Use blueberries for the eyes and buttons. Cut one strawberry in half for the bow and add a blueberry in the center. Take another strawberry and slice thin. Slice again to create each snowman’s nose.
5. Brush a little bit of melted butter onto the leftover bread and sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top to make slightly darker. Create arms and the hat out of this leftover bread.